Report It!

There are a number of ways in which you can report a pot hole, street light or weeds on the pavement/streets issue that you come across. The quickest and easiest way would be to report it on-line via the North Somerset website


There, you will see a ‘Report It’ section but you will need the postcode of the area where the problem is, this also goes for many other things, like missed rubbish/recycling collections and overgrown verges/hedges.


You can also call 01934 888888 and report it through Council Connect - Remember, the more people that report it, the more attention will be brought to the problem.


In addition, there are a number of lights/lamps that the Parish Council are responsible for, a list of which can be found here.


For any faults with these lights, please contact the Deputy Clerk via e-mail or use the Contact Us page.


And whilst we are on the subject of reporting things to North Somerset Council, do remember to check with them, BEFORE you carry out extensions or other alterations to your premises, whether you need Planning and/or Building Regulation consents.


You and your builder may think no consents are required, but the rules are regularly changing! We have had a couple of cases recently where consents WERE required but not applied for…….and NSC subsequently took an interest! There is, on the NSC planning portal, guidance on what you can and can not do, please visit Do I Need Permission?